Celestial Pets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celestial Pets

The forum for the adoptable site- Celestial pets!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The site is not working

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crow

The site is not working Empty
PostSubject: The site is not working   The site is not working EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:14 pm

Hello, please call me Crow,
I got referred here by a friend and I was wondering if I could submit a pet here because I have a really cool pet!

And

the site is down. Can it be online again?
Back to top Go down
Wisteria
Wisteria

PostSubject: Re: The site is not working   The site is not working EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 10:55 am

You will have to send champ or blackie a message, and also, its really busy during school especially sports and homework, we just have to wait til' summer or spring break. Truly sorry, and hopefully we can see the site moving again. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://roleplayhaven.freeforums.org/index.php
Champ
Admin
Champ

PostSubject: Re: The site is not working   The site is not working EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 6:51 pm

Greetings Crow,
A pet submission is based on your talents. It must be submitted to me or Hawkbelly for us to consider even having you as a Guest Artist. We are not taking new artists, I am already considering one.

Yes, I understand that we are not active. I am very much into school and extra-cirricular activities, and CP encourages you to focus on school-related stuff first. I am looking to revive the website.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecelestialpets.myadopts.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The site is not working   The site is not working Empty

Back to top Go down

The site is not working
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Celestial Pets :: Celestial Pets :: Ask Champ-kun or Blackie-
Jump to: