Celestial Pets

The forum for the adoptable site- Celestial pets!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

How to earn CP Cash!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Champ
Admin

PostSubject: How to earn CP Cash!   Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:03 pm

Hey, it's me Champ, And I wanted to give a tutorial on how to earn CP cash.

Introduction:
Iv'e you have been on the website lately, You might have noticed something on the side that says "yourusername's Cash: $anumber" For example, for me it says on the side:

Champkun's Cash: $270

So, If you have cash, Where did it come from? How do you use it? Good question, and that will be answered here!

Tutorial:

First, What is "CP Cash?": CP Cash is the Celestial Pets currency, Which in the future, You can use to buy exclusive pets on the Adopt page. They will cost between 300 and 500 CP Cash.

#1 way to get cash: The best and easiest way to get CP cash is by clicking other members's adoptables. When you click them, It will notify you that you have received 10 Cash just for clicking the adoptable. This is the easiest and best way to get cash because if you click alot, which shouldn't take a while, You could get probably about 150 CP Cash in 5 minutes! You would just have to click 15 adoptables. Get it? Plus, It's also helping the person's adoptables grow! Note: You will NOT receive cash by clicking your own pets: They must belong to another member.

Photograph:

#2 way to get cash: When I feel like it, I may randomly distribute 250 CP Cash to every active account on the website. Just to remind you, This kind of event does not happen often, so clicking adoptables if still alot quicker.

#3 way to get cash: If you do a good deed for the website, you will get CP cash, depending on what you did for the website. Artists get 100 CP Cash for every pet they make because of their hard work. A regular member can do something good for the website and receive CP Cash too.

Thanks for reading, And I hope you earn CP Cash too! You can buy some pretty awesome pets with CP cash in the future! I'll be adding more ways to earn CP cash as I think of it, so check back often! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thecelestialpets.myadopts.com
Blackie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to earn CP Cash!   Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:42 pm

Awesome Champ <3 Mwahahaha! I will make thousands of pets for next month XD Razz
Maybe someday people could be able to by CP$ > towards a new server Twisted Evil

Maybe make some items too Very Happy > WHO WANTS ITEMS XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile

How to earn CP Cash!
Page 1 of 1