Celestial Pets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celestial Pets

The forum for the adoptable site- Celestial pets!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

westside Stray(book)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Houndoomlover
Artist
Houndoomlover

westside Stray(book) Empty
PostSubject: westside Stray(book)   westside Stray(book) EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:33 pm

this is a book i am writing, and also this book was mostly was writen in at like 11pm-4am XD so it isnt that good..

here is the book!
Chapter 1:
Shadow roamed the emty streets looking for a place for herslef, and her mate Taz. Soon Shadow found a alley that might work; but then she heard something weird. Then she relized that it was from behind her and she whipped her body around to see a two legged with a net as big as her! The Man had a evil look on his face then started to talk, but Shadow didnt understand a word of this jiber. Shadow raised her hackles and growled deep in her throat to try and scare him off. She saw the two-leg hesitate a bit but he kept on coming closer. He raised the net. Shadow had thoughts racing through her mind. The two-legged male brought down the net and Shadow jumped out of the way just in time. The two-leg froze with surprise becasue no dog has ever escaped his net before! Then shadow ran passed him and jumped behind him and nipped at his heels and she heard the two leeged yelp, so she bolted off to a patch of tree where her Mate Taz was waiting.
She knew that they needed a new hom and fast because many times before the two leggeds have seen Taz and Shadow in the park. So Shadow headed to a Pine tree to see her mate sleeping and she walked to his side and Curled into a ball beside Taz and drifted to sleep
Shadow opened her eyes and looked around, it was a new bright and sunny day and she smiled then looked at Taz whowas still sleeping then she laughed. When shadow was more awake she got to her paws and walked over to a small silver like can near a a tree and jumped onto it with her front paws. She looked around then saw some left over pieces of hotdog and some burgers then she walked back to Taz with the food and laid it down in front of him "Taz, wake up" she said.

Chapter 2:
Taz opened his eyes and looked at Shadow "good-morning Shadow" he said. he was wagging his tail alittle "i see you brought breakfest" he said then smiled. Shadow nodded "yes Taz" she said then pushed a hotdog to her mate "eat" she said. Shadow watched her Mate eat the meat then she started to Eat the hamburger patty. When they where both done she got to her paws "want to go for a walk?" she asked. Taz nodded then got to his paws "sure" he said then got to his paws. "where are we going?" he asked and looked at Shadow. Shadow shrugged "I dont carem just for a nice walk" she said then started to walk, and made sure her mate was following her. "How was your sleep sweety?" she asked. "It was great, thanks for asking" Taz said then licked Shadows ear then walked beside her and looked at the the few passing human then growled at any that tryed to come near him and his mate.
Taz and Shadow where walking together in the park when Shadow got a faint scent of the two legged man and she growled "Taz, that two legged man is back!" she said and crouched to the ground then looked around. Taz looked at Shadow and crouched down like her. Taz and Shadow looked around then shadow saw the man and growled "there!" she said and pointed to the dog catcher with her tail. Taz nodded "ok" and he watched the man and made sure that he had Shadow portected. Soon the Man found them and he laughed "hi there doggies" he said with his evil voice again then walked slowly to them. Taz growled then got ready to jump at the man, but Shadow made sure he didnt and he looked at her then nodded. Shadow laughed then jumped at the man then tyred to bit his shoulder, but the man jabbed her hard in the ribs with his net, and shadow Yelped in suprise and fell to the ground like a brick. Taz looked at the man and barked then jumped but the man picked him up with his nest. Then Taz laughed to himslef anf started to bite at the net hoping it to break. Soon the man started to walked for his truck with Taz still in his net then he stoped. Taz finaly bit through the net and then fell to the ground, then he jumped at the two legged man and bit his leg. When Taz felt the bone he let go and then let go and he ran to shadow and picked her up gently and dragged her from the men.

Chapter 3:
Shadow gently whimpered, her Rips still where in firery pain from the dog catcher. She was just happy that her mate Taz is here with her and she gently smiled. At the cornor of her eye Shadow saw the two legged man yelping in pain and she smiled with sadifaction.
Taz looked at her mate and smiled "how are you?" he asked looking at Shadow ribs
Shadow looked back at Taz "ok" she said "its wtill hurts alot when a breath" and she sighed, then yelped to herself "see" then she laid her head on the side to rest "thanks Taz" she barked softly, then she drifted to sleep slowly. That night she had a dream of the man chasing after her and Taz, then the man picked her up then brought her into his truck and drove of to a pound and placed her in a cage that was made of concrete and chain linked fences and she barked over and over but no one responed, she looked around at all the dog here "what is this?" she asked herslef. Then a dog walked to her "the Pound." then Shadow woke up and looked around. Taz looked at her "Are you ok?" he asked giving his mate a gently lick on the forehead. Shadow nodded "yes, bad dream thats is" and she smiled "dont worry about it" then she laid her head back down, she started to think that that dream made her pain worse and she started to whimmper.
When Taz awoke he looked at his mate, he let her sleep then he got up and went over to a big medel like thing and jumped onto his hind legs and looked around, he saw alot of things and he grabbed a piece of Pizza and some Steak. When he was finish he brought himslef to all his feet then placed down and looked at it "its ok" he said to himself then picked it back up and walked over to Shadow with the food then placed it down infront of her and he just sat there looking at the rising Sun.
Shadow soon opened her eyes from the smell of meat and then sat a slab of Steak and she smiled "for me Taz?" she asked, then saw Taz nodd. She smiled then started to eat the food "thanks". When she was done she slowly got into a sitting poistion and looked at Taz "whats on your mid?" he asked. Taz looked at her "puppies" he said "what do you think of them?" he asked. Shadow laughed "not at this state" she said. He laughed "i know, i was talking about later" then he looked at Shadow waiting for a respond. Shadow looked at him "I will think about it" she said "i promise"

Chapter 4
Shadow was starting to think of the pros and cons of having pups. the Pros of pups where they are so cute. The Cons would be She couldnt spent as much time with Taz, because of the pups woud take most of her time and she sighed. With the pups she would have felt so usless, not being able help find food of watch over her and Taz. SHe just couldnt make up her mind.
Taz looked at her "did you have a answer?" he asked looking at his mate with loving eyes. Shadow shook her head "sorry no" she said then smiled. Later shadow felt her stomach rumble then she looked at Taz "Do you think that you could get us some food?" she asked "and no garbge" and she winked at Taz. Taz nodded "sure Shadow" and he laughed "i will be right back" and he ran off from Shadow. Taz looked around, he was in a forest like area and he snifted the air and looked around, then he saw a rabbit and he smiled then crouched down and took a few stepes to be closer to the rabbit. He watched the brown and black fuzzy rabbit for a minute then he jumped and landedover the rabbit and grabbed its nack and bit down and killed it. After his prey was dead he looked around then slowly started to walk back to his mate Shadow. On his walk he saw a dog and he looked at the dog I wonder who that is he asked himself then walked to her "Who are you?" he asked looking at the female dog. The dog smiled "I am Jill" she said with a smile "who are you?" she asked. Taz started to wag his tail "I am Taz" he said "And I wont harm you" then he looked at her again. Jill looked at him back "ok, and what are you doing where?" she asked. Taz looked to where Shadow was "i am here hunting for my mate" she said "care to see her?" he asked with a smile, just thinking of Shadow made him happy. Jill nodded "sure!" she barked with happyness in her voice. Taz laughed then picked his rabbit back up and started to walk back to his mate "hey shadow this is ji-" and he stoped "did you try to walk?" he asked. Jill looked at Taz "why isnt she aloud to walk?" she asked with a questioning voice. Shadow looked at Jill "the other day a two legged jabbed me in the ribs with his net" she said with a sigh then looked at Taz "yes, i tryed"
Taz walked to shadows side "i am going to rest, my back leg is killing me" and he slowly laid down and licked his leg alittle. Shadow looked at him "would you like me to find you the herbs to ease the pain?" she asked. He shook his head "no thanks, I am fine" and he closed his eyes "you know that i wont live much longer, my leg is killing me and I am growing old" then he opened his eyes again to show his dull hazel eyes. Shadow looked at him "dont talk like that!" she said with a growl. Her mate laughed "What its true!" he said. Shadow growled "no!" she said "who will help me with the puppies!" she said "i cant live with out you!" she barked and got to her paws and started to run, with every step she took the pain grew and she started to whimper
Back to top Go down
loopyschnauzer
Artist
loopyschnauzer

PostSubject: Re: westside Stray(book)   westside Stray(book) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:20 pm

few spelling errors...but it looks good!
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Bieber

PostSubject: Re: westside Stray(book)   westside Stray(book) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:22 pm

I Love Doggees, Good Job Girl.
Back to top Go down
Houndoomlover
Artist
Houndoomlover

PostSubject: Re: westside Stray(book)   westside Stray(book) EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 5:02 pm

I know nothing is great, most of this was writen at like 5 am XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: westside Stray(book)   westside Stray(book) Empty

Back to top Go down

westside Stray(book)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Celestial Pets :: Celestial Pets :: Fun Stuff :: Anything else-
Jump to: