Celestial Pets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celestial Pets

The forum for the adoptable site- Celestial pets!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Gods on Mount Olympus (Greek Mythology RP)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
loopyschnauzer
Artist
loopyschnauzer

The Gods on Mount Olympus (Greek Mythology RP) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gods on Mount Olympus (Greek Mythology RP)   The Gods on Mount Olympus (Greek Mythology RP) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:19 pm

(I'm the geek here! You tell me other wise I will smack you fluffin senseless!)

Ares came down the help Artemis better himself. Being the god of war,he would do almost anything to get his hands on a weapon.

(I'm going completely random off this cause I'm to lazy to seach up Greeks....)
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Bieber

PostSubject: Re: The Gods on Mount Olympus (Greek Mythology RP)   The Gods on Mount Olympus (Greek Mythology RP) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:20 pm

Apollo Followed Ares "Big Jerk Don't Follow Artemis With My Sister Or I'll Play Super Loud Music Until You Die, Son Of Zeus And Hera."
Back to top Go down
loopyschnauzer
Artist
loopyschnauzer

PostSubject: Re: The Gods on Mount Olympus (Greek Mythology RP)   The Gods on Mount Olympus (Greek Mythology RP) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:21 pm

Mrs. Bieber wrote:
Apollo Followed Ares "Big Jerk Don't Follow Artemis With My Sister Or I'll Play Super Loud Music Until You Die, Son Of Zeus And Hera."
(Hrmmm...)
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Bieber

PostSubject: Re: The Gods on Mount Olympus (Greek Mythology RP)   The Gods on Mount Olympus (Greek Mythology RP) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:22 pm

(Oopsy Daisies, I meant Don't Follow Artemis, My Sister.)
Back to top Go down
loopyschnauzer
Artist
loopyschnauzer

PostSubject: Re: The Gods on Mount Olympus (Greek Mythology RP)   The Gods on Mount Olympus (Greek Mythology RP) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:24 pm

(That sounds better)
Ares eyed him and walked away.

Hera sat upon the fluffy cloud and watch all the events unfold below her.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Bieber

PostSubject: Re: The Gods on Mount Olympus (Greek Mythology RP)   The Gods on Mount Olympus (Greek Mythology RP) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:26 pm

Apollo Was A Bisexual God So He Secretly Had A Crush On Ares.

(This Is Not Inapropriate, I Checked With Champ.)
Back to top Go down
Champ
Admin
Champ

PostSubject: Re: The Gods on Mount Olympus (Greek Mythology RP)   The Gods on Mount Olympus (Greek Mythology RP) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:30 pm

Artemis was still shooting arrows, not noticing Apollo and Ares.

Demeter was standing next to Hera, watching. "I sense Apollo will be coming up here again soon to speak with us."
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecelestialpets.myadopts.com
loopyschnauzer
Artist
loopyschnauzer

PostSubject: Re: The Gods on Mount Olympus (Greek Mythology RP)   The Gods on Mount Olympus (Greek Mythology RP) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:34 pm

Hera nodded.
Ares stormed up onto Mt Olympus. He glanced at all the other gods has he pasted and sat down in the corner.
Hera looked at Demeter. " Would oyu like to speak with him,or shall I?" she asked in a cool tone.
Back to top Go down
Wisteria
Wisteria

PostSubject: Re: The Gods on Mount Olympus (Greek Mythology RP)   The Gods on Mount Olympus (Greek Mythology RP) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:56 pm

Athena stood, leaning against a tree, staring off to the distance.

Zues sat in his chair, mumbling and working.

Hestia was off in the kitchen working.

Cerberus circled around and laid down, one eye open.
Back to top Go down
http://roleplayhaven.freeforums.org/index.php
loopyschnauzer
Artist
loopyschnauzer

PostSubject: Re: The Gods on Mount Olympus (Greek Mythology RP)   The Gods on Mount Olympus (Greek Mythology RP) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 4:58 pm

Hera walked over to Zues and sat down beside him.

(Look what I found!
Click1
Click 2
name the images on the pottery and I'll make something special for you.)
Back to top Go down
Wisteria
Wisteria

PostSubject: Re: The Gods on Mount Olympus (Greek Mythology RP)   The Gods on Mount Olympus (Greek Mythology RP) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:30 pm

(Number two are female women and the next is female olympians)

Zues smiled at Hera. "Hello." He greeted her.
Back to top Go down
Champ
Admin
Champ

PostSubject: Re: The Gods on Mount Olympus (Greek Mythology RP)   The Gods on Mount Olympus (Greek Mythology RP) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:44 am

(Bumber two is Hades unleashing Cerberus, and the first, I don't remember...)

"I am not speaking to Apollo." Demeter mumbled, walking away with her staff.

Dionysus was grabbing a bottle of wine, beginning to drink it from the bottle. He was drunk, and laughing. "So Hermes, You saw a NYMPH trying to woo Hades when you were delivering the message?" Dionysus asked with laughter. Hermes was chuckling. "Yes, And He threatened to kill her if she didn't go away." They were sitting in the Olympian Living Room.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Bieber

PostSubject: Re: The Gods on Mount Olympus (Greek Mythology RP)   The Gods on Mount Olympus (Greek Mythology RP) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:59 am

Persephone Groaned As Her Husband Hades Was Acting Like A Weirdo. In A Month She Would Return To Olympus And See Demeter, Her Mom, Again. Yet, She Somewhat Loved Hades. "Hades, Are We Attending The Olympian Ball Tonight On Olympus?" Persephone Curiously Asked Her Husband.

Apollo Ran From The Olympian Forest To Hera. "Hera, I Demand That You Marry Me To Persephone At The Olympian Ball Tonight When She's Here With Hades. She Is Beautiful, And I'm Sure Hades Won't Mind Her Having Two Husbands." He Demanded.
Back to top Go down
loopyschnauzer
Artist
loopyschnauzer

PostSubject: Re: The Gods on Mount Olympus (Greek Mythology RP)   The Gods on Mount Olympus (Greek Mythology RP) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:27 am

Hera smiled back in reply.
" I must go speak to Apollo then I suppose." She sighed and wlaked over to him,but he was gone.
Back to top Go down
Wisteria
Wisteria

PostSubject: Re: The Gods on Mount Olympus (Greek Mythology RP)   The Gods on Mount Olympus (Greek Mythology RP) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:24 pm

Zues nodded, and sighed, leaning his arm on the arm rest of the chair.

Athena sighed, and grabbed a knife out of her pocket and tiwttled it on her fingers. She stared off into the distance.
Back to top Go down
loopyschnauzer
Artist
loopyschnauzer

PostSubject: Re: The Gods on Mount Olympus (Greek Mythology RP)   The Gods on Mount Olympus (Greek Mythology RP) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 5:42 pm

Hera went and sat down once agian next to Zues.
Back to top Go down
Champ
Admin
Champ

PostSubject: Re: The Gods on Mount Olympus (Greek Mythology RP)   The Gods on Mount Olympus (Greek Mythology RP) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:44 am

Mrs. Bieber wrote:
Persephone Groaned As Her Husband Hades Was Acting Like A Weirdo. In A Month She Would Return To Olympus And See Demeter, Her Mom, Again. Yet, She Somewhat Loved Hades. "Hades, Are We Attending The Olympian Ball Tonight On Olympus?" Persephone Curiously Asked Her Husband.

Apollo Ran From The Olympian Forest To Hera. "Hera, I Demand That You Marry Me To Persephone At The Olympian Ball Tonight When She's Here With Hades. She Is Beautiful, And I'm Sure Hades Won't Mind Her Having Two Husbands." He Demanded.
"Of course we are going. To attack them!" Hades laughed, sitting on his throne with glee. "You are returning to Olympus in a month Persephone, So with you, the Olympian Ball is my last chance to attack Olympus this year! I mean, We were invited."

Dionysus laughed so hard it hurt. He started to get himself back together, sipping wine once again. He was dizzy when he got up, and stumbled into the wall. Hermes sighed. "Your that drunk?" "Yes." Dionysus replied.

Demeter was picking flowers in the Olympian Meadow. Nearby, Artemis was teaching her hunters advanced archery. "Ok... Shoot!" Artemis ordered. "Good job." She complimented, walking over to Demeter. "How's it going Demeter?" She asked. Demeter smiled. "I'm doing fine, Preparing for the Ball, Are you?" She asked. Artemis grinned. "Oh yes, I'm hunting for food that Hestia can make for the Ball. But I will be there."

Down in the sea, Amphitrite was angered. Where in Tartarus was Poseidon, her husband? He had been on Olympus all day.

Chiron was running with his pack of centaurs in the forest.
Back to top Go down
Champ
Admin
Champ

PostSubject: Re: The Gods on Mount Olympus (Greek Mythology RP)   The Gods on Mount Olympus (Greek Mythology RP) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:41 am

BUMP
Back to top Go down
Wisteria
Wisteria

PostSubject: Re: The Gods on Mount Olympus (Greek Mythology RP)   The Gods on Mount Olympus (Greek Mythology RP) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:43 am

Zues looked curious. "What was that all about?" He grinned a little.

Cerberus's ears twitched to hear hades and presphone. He rose his head, and looked at them, his eyes deep and red.
Back to top Go down
loopyschnauzer
Artist
loopyschnauzer

PostSubject: Re: The Gods on Mount Olympus (Greek Mythology RP)   The Gods on Mount Olympus (Greek Mythology RP) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:48 am

" I honestly do not know," Hera said,shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Wisteria
Wisteria

PostSubject: Re: The Gods on Mount Olympus (Greek Mythology RP)   The Gods on Mount Olympus (Greek Mythology RP) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:49 am

Zues frowned. "Well, sounds..eh, ok." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Champ
Admin
Champ

PostSubject: Re: The Gods on Mount Olympus (Greek Mythology RP)   The Gods on Mount Olympus (Greek Mythology RP) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:55 am

"Well, I need to go, I must ask Hephaestus a question." Artemis murmured to Demeter, grabbing her bow and bag of arrows. Demeter bidded her good-bye.

Artemis was running to Hephaestus's forge, when suddenly, she saw a huge hole appear in the ground. Artemis screamed, beginning to fall in. The cloth she wore was getting dirty, and her arrows fell in. She screamed once again, and fell in all together, and the hole dissapeared. No witnesses. No trace Artemis had ever come by there.

Demeter walked back to the throne room. 1 more hour until the ball.

Hermes flew away from Dionysus, who was unconscious from drinking so much. He went by Zeus. "Zeus." He greeted.

Artemis fell from the clouds and was falling down the sky of the mortals, and fell into another hole when she reached the ground. She fell with a thud in a shiny golden room, and fainted.
Back to top Go down
Wisteria
Wisteria

PostSubject: Re: The Gods on Mount Olympus (Greek Mythology RP)   The Gods on Mount Olympus (Greek Mythology RP) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:56 am

Zues looked up and nodded. "Yes, hermes?" He asked, curiously.
Back to top Go down
loopyschnauzer
Artist
loopyschnauzer

PostSubject: Re: The Gods on Mount Olympus (Greek Mythology RP)   The Gods on Mount Olympus (Greek Mythology RP) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:57 am

Hera smiled.
"Apollo wishes that I marrie him and Persephone at the Olympian Ball. Hades would be rather upset," She thought about it for awhile. "I don't know what I'm going to do...."
Back to top Go down
Wisteria
Wisteria

PostSubject: Re: The Gods on Mount Olympus (Greek Mythology RP)   The Gods on Mount Olympus (Greek Mythology RP) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:59 am

Zues nodded to her, telling her he would talk in a minute, because hermes was there.

Athena walked around, curious. Something seemed strange...wrong...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gods on Mount Olympus (Greek Mythology RP)   The Gods on Mount Olympus (Greek Mythology RP) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Gods on Mount Olympus (Greek Mythology RP)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Celestial Pets :: Celestial Pets :: Fun Stuff :: Roleplay-
Jump to: